Fans Emails
Albums and Lyrics
Billie Joe Biography
Mike Biography
Tre Biography
Billie Joe Quotes
Mike Quotes
Tre Quotes
Billie Joe Facts
Mike Facts
Tre Facts
Group Pictures
Billie Joe Pictures
Mike Pictures
Tre Pictures
Photo Manipulations
Favourite Green Day Sites
Contact Me

  • They have bad taste, I'm not a good looking guy!
  • They sound like Tre choking on a hair ball (slipknot)
  • Just about 99% of the population masturbates, the other 1% lie about it
  • Yeah, fuck me, I wish all of you could fuck me!
  • A guy walks up to me and asks "What's punk?". So I kick over a garbage can and say "That's punk!". So he kicks over the garbage can and says "That's punk?", and I say "No, that's trendy!"
  • I've been wearing the same pants since I was seventeen
  • That's a big guy...bigger than me, but I'm working on it
  • Are you canadian? Oh, okay, 'cause you're sure as hell acting like one right now.
  • All saints are gonna be there? Tre, you might get laid!
  • It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious.
  • Punk rock is dead...and I fucking killed it.
  • I sound like an Englishman impersonating an American impersonating an Englishman.
  • I'm still wearing the pants I had in the eleventh grade.
  • You want a drumstick? Like a ice cream cone or a chicken wing!?
  • One thing I want to teach my son is sensitivity to other people. I want to teach him not to be this macho freak.

Please e-mail me:

Please Visit: